I'm Jim Smith.
I hope you will enjoy what this site has to offer and will check back often to see the content grow--not just the Electrician Exam Practice Test but the Study Guide, Motor Calculation Guide, Resume, and Phone Applications as well. I have many more, helpful guides and applications to deliver.
Electrical Exams Taken : 963
P.S. Scroll all the way to the message at the bottom before you start.
Get Started Now
- First thing to do----Read The Electrical Exam Study Guide - This is where you find the material that makes up all the Master, Journeyman, RW, and Contractor electrical exams.
- Second thing to do-----Take the combined test 1,2 and 3 to study 75 relevant questions and answers or scroll down to the bottom of this page for more Options. The questions will come one at a time ( like Pearson Vue and PSI ). Take your time and get used to computer testing. Find each question in your code book index, before you answer. Every question and answer is relevant. When you click finish on the test there will be feedback for each question you got right or wrong. The feedback shows you how I got the answer.
- Third thing to do---- Read the Motor and Multifamily Study Guide. Just hover on "The Study Guides" above.
- Forth thing to do---- Take the NFPA 70E Test below FREE. Scroll Down
- Fifth thing to do----Click Here to Watch example videos of the "Exam Day Experience at Pearson Vue" and an actual video of a ProV test being taken with instruction on how to use the computer. Find out what you need to know for the morning of the exam at Exam Day.
- Sixth thing to to----Download the Ohm's Law App or make your own flashcards, and study electrical theory. I will have some help on this in the future. If you can't find it here find it somewhere. California, Texas, Virginia I'm talking to you. You guy's have a lot of Electrical Theory on your exams.
- After you pass. Come back and copy my Resume and check out the tools I use every day.
- Now Click Here for the Guide to taking the practice exams.
- Or Click Here and gain some knowledge about your States - Electrical Exam - about half way down this page is a list of states. Click on your test bulletin and read it.
So, you have been putting off getting your Master or Journeyman license and now it's been years since you've taken an exam.
Use these recent questions and answers to get back into it and find your strengths.
At the end of each test you will see the steps to find each answer in the code book.
"Unlimited Attempts and printing of question and results pages"
Also Allows you to save test and resume later.
Just add an email address and the password. This will allow you to log in and out to finish the test at a later date.
Don't forget, if this site has helped you in any way, please leave a confidential message at the bottom to let me know how I can improve the questions. It's a way to give back or pay it forward.
Thank You for letting me know the tests are working. It's really motivating.
Please show support if you can and if you have any problems or questions E-mail me at Jim@NECtesting.com.
By putting your e-mail address in the test I may personally contact you. I hope you don't mind. It is usually for case study purposes to make the site better or to let you know about other free study content on the web.
Creator of NECtesting.com