I'm Jim Smith.
I hope you will enjoy what this site has to offer and will check back often to see the content grow--not just the test but the study guide, load calculations, resume, tools and phone apps as well. I have some really helpful guides and applications to deliver.
Electrical Exams Taken : 480
P.S. Scroll all the way to the bottom before you start.
On the site
- Get familiar with computerized testing. The questions will come one at a time ( like Pearson Vue and PSI ) so take your time and get used to finding each article, in your code book index, before you answer the questions. Every answer starts by finding something in the index of the NEC book. The process of finding articles, in the index, that lead you to a word for word answer is the key.
- Go to the Practice Test guide page for direction on how you should be studying these test and some quick things that are on every electrical exam.
- In-depth Study Guides - This material will be on your Electrical Exam.
- Motor Calculations: the most missed questions are motor questions here is the help you need.
- Find out what you need to know about the morning of the exam at Exam Day.
- After you pass. Come back and copy my Resume and check out the tools I use every day.
Good Luck and The exam is not about answers you know. It's about the answers you can find.
(Please scroll all the way down to the bottom)
Test #1 Free 25 Questions
Don't forget if this site has helped you in any way, please leave a confidential message at the bottom and let me know about your favorite exam questions. It's a way to give back or pay it forward.
Thank You for letting me know the tests are working it's really motivating.
Please show support if you can and if you have any problems or questions E-mail me at email@example.com.
By putting your e-mail address in the test I may personally contact you. I hope you don't mind. It is usually for case study purposes to make the site better or to let you know about other free study content on the web.
Creator of NECtesting.com